Dragon Hearts of Eredar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts of Eredar

A family oriented guild that raids.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karazhan Group 2

Go down 
+7
Gringome
Eleshar
Opacity
Tumnus
Funky
TheWanxar
Norkidi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Norkidi

Norkidi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2007, 8:07 pm

Hey guys,

Kujo and Smallfrie have informed me that i will be leading the 2nd group for Karazhan. i'm pretty sure we've got what we need just need to get it all together and get it goin. here' my sketch on the group

Tanks: I think i'd like Heracles and Vanu to be our 2 tanks

Healers: I know we need at the least 3 healers, so i'm thinking Airsix for our priest, or Sonnie if need be, and Aceso and maybe Wind if you'll go resto.

DPS: of course is the biggest list.
Mage - Gringome
Rogues - myself, Opacity if we can
Hunters - Tumnus, Chikin
Druids - preferred resto but if feral, then Adruid
Locks - Seann or maybe Ledzepguy

This is kinda my list so far....not all that great seeing that i got told like an hour ago. Feedback would be awesome, also need to know who can do wat and when and that kind of stuff..

Kev
Back to top Go down
TheWanxar

TheWanxar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2007, 4:27 am

Ill be around too if you guys get in a jam, ill be trolling your guild chatxxxxxzz YO HIT ME UP
Back to top Go down
Funky
Admin
Funky

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2007, 2:31 pm

Awesome Kev,

See my other post too I've got a fairly comprehensive list there if want to reference that.

Peace,

Funky
Back to top Go down
http://dragonhearts.google-board.com
Tumnus

Tumnus

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 5:38 pm

WOOT COUNT ME IN
Back to top Go down
Norkidi

Norkidi

Registration date : 2007-04-17

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 9:35 pm

you bet ya tummy!! got the group almost ready, gotta get info from some more peeps before i get some good days and times for our first raids, but i'll keep ya posted on it! later guys, grats on R & J and Big bad wolf!!

Kev
Back to top Go down
Tumnus

Tumnus

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2007, 9:45 am

Im look forward to kicking kara in the junk lol!
Back to top Go down
Opacity

Opacity

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2007, 7:11 pm

Hey this is Opacity. Ill be more than happy to go. In fact I have been looking forward to it for the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Eleshar

Eleshar

Registration date : 2007-04-05

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 4:53 pm

Hmm.. that means I have to refocus on my attunement to my Lock --- but I'll be happy to oblige for that. Time to actively attune myself.

RL has been taking its toll on me lately - with me moving to East coast in the very near future, and me actually having a client to do at work. Friends and family and "others" have taken some unexpected additional time away from WoW (I think the past weekend I spent under 5 hours of gaming! That's right!). The weekdays ahead seem promising though -- ditching the person I'm seeing at the moment and this other prospect isn't becoming a "prospect" any longer (kinda messed it up tonight, which is fine).

Will update on my Kara attunement status as the progression goes underway. And thanks Norkidi for informing me in-game about this news! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gringome

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2007, 10:51 am

Woot!!! We killed Attumen yesterday. Congrats group 2!!
Back to top Go down
kujo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2007, 11:16 am

Very good job group 2 on your kill. Don't forget group 1 stuggled a bit getting down the bosses we can easily kill now.
It takes team work and patience with each other while learning the fights. Go get some again and kill the hell out of that kara place.
Back to top Go down
chikin

chikin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2007, 11:00 am

yayyyy i have a spot now i epicsf sweooo weeeeeeee

sry hanv't beeeen on for a weeek i was gone now im mbackk and readddy to pppwwwnn stuff cuz im so leet
Back to top Go down
Cathis

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2007, 1:45 pm

yoooo nor add me to a saturday kara run or something Very Happy
(before a run or osmething.....ARENA!)
Back to top Go down
Adruid

Adruid

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007, 6:13 pm

if its friday night or saturday and u need an extra im in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karazhan Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Group 2   Karazhan Group 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Group 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts of Eredar :: Raiding Info :: Raiding-
Jump to: