Dragon Hearts of Eredar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts of Eredar

A family oriented guild that raids.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Funky
Admin
Funky

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2007, 12:36 pm

Hey Everyone,

As I'm sure you know we have a regular 10 people that the first group runs with which we switch up enough to let our other attuned people get chances to see what Kara is all about while waiting on the 2nd group to fully form up.

Group 1 consists of:

Grizz
Kujo
Ammo
Small
Blade
Blood
Val
Hanso
Misb
Funky

One of the people from group 1 will need to lead group 2 for the first couple of weeks as they learn the fights in the instance. Anyone who feels like taking on extra responsibilities and is willing to research the fights please contact me in game or through the site here.

For group 2 to work we need 2 tanks and 3 healers and 5 dps:

Tanks: 4 potential/2 needed
Hera
?Vanu?
Wind - really prefer a warrior for dmg mitigation though druids can fill the spot ina pinch.
Adruid

Healers: 5 potential/3 needed
Marro
Resulder
Airsix
Sonnie
Aceso

Dps: 10 potential/5 needed
Wind
Adruid
Missconduct
Norkidi
Opacity
Cathis
Tumnus
Chikin
Gringnome

Just with the numbers we have attuned now we should be able to run a 2nd group without trouble.

Please give me your input when is best ?

Should we get this group running by next tuesday?

Let's make this happen.

REMEMBER YOU NEED HEROIC GEAR TO MAKE THESE BOSSES DIE! 5 man heroics are your friend. Love em up.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Peace,

Funky

Last edited by on Sun 15 Apr 2007, 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragonhearts.google-board.com
kailly

kailly

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2007, 2:38 pm

Hey Funk, remove diane and wanka, she left for another guild and wanka went to another server due to his account being taken away. Yea guild chat will never be the same without him... ./tear Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Funky
Admin
Funky

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2007, 3:03 pm

Damn those people comdemning poor wanka to wanking elsewhere...... and diane left after we let her back in?
Ah well, I'll miss her but she never got to raid with us anyway.

Such is life I guess.

Peace,

Funky
Back to top Go down
Gringome

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2007, 3:03 am

Add me as a potential, I just got attuned the other day =)
Back to top Go down
resulder

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2007, 11:36 am

What night(s) are we going to have each group running on?
Back to top Go down
http://obsolete.ca
Funky
Admin
Funky

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2007, 1:22 pm

Mon-Thur and Sat makes the most sense so that everyone has 2 nights off a week. I like having Friday night off from raiding but we can change that. Sunday night lots of families have dinners and all that and its the last night of the weekend. bounce cheers Arrow

Let's work around everyone's schedule... We have to remember that once saved to one group you won't be able to join the other group so our reserved people will be able to be a sub for one group or the other for the week.

We have the people and the knowledge let's nail this down and pick a team.

Tell me what days/times are best?
Should group 2 start at 9-930 and run to 12:30 on nights when they raid? This might give some people that get home later or are in PST join up more easily.

Thoughts and input would be greatly appreciated.

Peace,

Funky
Back to top Go down
resulder

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2007, 5:21 pm

Anything that starts past around 8:00EST is probably pointless for me do, since I do have to be up rather early.

I have to spend some nights with my significant other, and for work am occasionally needed to perform after hours maintenance (which is usually planned well in advance). Every 3rd week I'm on call, which means I have to drop whatever I'm doing with no notice if I get a callout.

If I signup, I'll be there (short of a real emergency, like my house burning down), but RL just doesn't allow me to commitment more than 2 or 3 nights (weeknights at that) any week. Based on all this, it would probably just be better to call me up as a spare if needed. I would love to have more time to commit, I just don't Sad
Back to top Go down
http://obsolete.ca
Gringome

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2007, 3:39 pm

I can't be up till 12:30 am on weekdays, that's not going to work for me. 11 pm is about the best I can do. Any time is fine on Saturdays though...
Back to top Go down
TheWanxar

TheWanxar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2007, 4:46 am

ADD ME TO THE LIST MADAM, FOR I HAVE RETURNED TO HAX YOUR INTERWEBCHAT
Back to top Go down
Gringome

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2007, 4:06 pm

Wanka, who is that a picture of and why am I turned on?
Back to top Go down
TheWanxar

TheWanxar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2007, 4:25 am

Its supposed to be a pic of this kid getting his throat slit by willy wonka, but I guess GIFs dont work on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2   Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara Group 1 and Potential Kara Group 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts of Eredar :: Raiding Info :: Raiding-
Jump to: