Dragon Hearts of Eredar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts of Eredar

A family oriented guild that raids.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do you still read the forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chikin

chikin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-04-10

do you still read the forums Empty
PostSubject: do you still read the forums   do you still read the forums Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2007, 1:45 am

kailly kujo tumnus magictoast amoochalum grizly do u guys ever read the forums cuz were gonna make antoher amazing video and i think you nee to see it
Back to top Go down
TheWanxar

TheWanxar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: do you still read the forums   do you still read the forums Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2007, 3:40 am

Ello there little lassy, I must admit I do sometimes lurk around on these boards- BUT I MUST NOT LIVE IN THE PAST....Leave me ALOOOOOOOOOONE
Back to top Go down
kailly

kailly

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: do you still read the forums   do you still read the forums Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2007, 9:25 am

Ofcourse i do chik, miss u guys alot, was on wow 2 days ago, i seen 1 person and that was brent aka biluu. Told me alot of dragon hearts quit the game, thats quite sad, but wow is dying slowly. Hope ya all are doin well, and put that video on here would love to see it Smile Tell odwell small says hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you still read the forums   do you still read the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you still read the forums
Page 1 of 1