Dragon Hearts of Eredar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts of Eredar

A family oriented guild that raids.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Done with DH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Funky
Admin
Funky

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Done with DH Empty
PostSubject: Done with DH   Done with DH Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2007, 2:16 pm

Hey Friends,

I love you all but just haven't been getting the pleasure out of the guild in relation to the amount of work I put in. I have deguilded Funky and am applying to SoD who will probably deny me after a couple of weeks of thinking it over ~ it seems they have alot of priests. Wish me luck.

Phunked is currently still in the guild.

I just want to be able to raid without having to organize it and I'd love to be in a guild where there are actually people online. I've been pug'ing everynight for the last 2 weeks or so now.

I'm not leaving in anger, just in frustration. I have leveled up my main and had hours of fun times with you people and don't think I'll ever forget it. Add me to friends and stay in touch.

Peace,

Funky
Back to top Go down
http://dragonhearts.google-board.com
Adruid

Adruid

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Done with DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done with DH   Done with DH Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2007, 10:29 pm

hope ya get into SoD, and gl with everything
Back to top Go down
kailly

kailly

Number of posts : 17

Done with DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done with DH   Done with DH Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2007, 11:55 am

1st off i wanna say my time in dragon hearts were my best wow playin times. We had a great group of people and had lots of fun playin wow with ya all, but my time has come to move on, i cancelled my account, last day of playing is today.. I shall always remeber the good times, Amy Grizz, Funk, u guys are the best gonna miss u all, Funk u steayed with us though everything, Meg is a very lucky girl, but this she already knows.lol Trent and Ryan u guys were awesome, gonna miss that damn debuff Trent, lol. We as a guild over came alot of obsicles, the losse of Fatty, the big druid walk out. And that walk out really made me look at wow in a different way, how people can pick greed over freindship, over something so fake something u can't even touch or really see, that is pretty sad, but u learn from ur mistakes, and my new game theres no greed to competion over gear.. But i don't take back any of my wow playin time,ya all were my friends and its a sad day when i have to say farewell and good bye and hope ur in game and rl dreams come true.... Hey drooood u know my email so Dr. Small is always on call for u Smile Good Luck and maybe one day our paths will cross again......... OOOOO good luck in SOD Funk if they reject u, they will be the ones lossin out not u, keep healing dude Smile
Back to top Go down
kailly

kailly

Number of posts : 17

Done with DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done with DH   Done with DH Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2007, 12:02 pm

Opps btw if i didn't mention ur name in my post it don't mean u weren't thought as a freind, i meant the guild as in a whole. Yes even u Chik and Odwel, my fan club Smile Evi, Diane, omg i could go on forever, i doubt the site could hold the ram if i named everyone... But i can't forget my cawfee boy and Rod. And someone plz keep Wanka in line, he needs guidence.
Back to top Go down
Gringome

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Done with DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done with DH   Done with DH Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2007, 5:18 pm

*cough*cough*Gring*cough*cough*

Sorry, was just taking my physical.

Anyway, my account is down and will be for the next 3 weeks. I just started a new job this week and it will be that long before I get paid. But...I guess I have to look for a new guild when I get back ;( Good playing with you all. Sorry I didn't level fast enough to do a lot of Kara with you, just too much school and shit going on.

Oh, and don't be surprised if I end up buying LOTR and joining you over there, Small. I already played a 10-day free trial of it and it was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
kujo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Done with DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done with DH   Done with DH Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2007, 10:53 am

This is Kailly usin kujo's name, were on firefoot gring and our names are chiata, chii, baratta and bladex, anyone else gets bored with wow give us a yell, glad to have ya aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Done with DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done with DH   Done with DH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done with DH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts of Eredar :: Raiding Info :: Raiding-
Jump to: