Dragon Hearts of Eredar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts of Eredar

A family oriented guild that raids.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cathis 70 Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathis

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Cathis 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Cathis 70 Rogue   Cathis 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2007, 1:53 pm

Name: Cathis
Class: Rogue
Level: 70

Gear: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Cathis
Spec: 41/3/17 Mutilate
Attuned: Karazhan, MC, Onyxia, BWL
Guilds I've been in: Waifs and Strays, Genesis, Northrend Commonwealth, Violent By Design, Legends of Azeroth (current)

Reasons for leaving current guild - I joined this guild when violent by design was disbanded, because I had several friends that joined it. It is a very small guild and is run by Megami. I find that it is a very nice guild, but many low level people ask for too much (gold, help, etc). My friends also left for that reason.

People I know in the guild: Eleshar, Kujo

A little about me: I live in Canada, and is a high school student. I am quite busy during the week, but relax a lot during the weekends Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleshar

Eleshar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Cathis 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathis 70 Rogue   Cathis 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2007, 2:29 pm

Cathis and I have been chatting in-game for close to 9 months now since Genesis disbanded, and although young - he is enthusiasted and eager.

He first joined Genesis' alt guild that Stolli (shudder) made when we were still Eredar's Elite. Cathis took his time to level (hehe, 4 months?), but I think he didn't end up raiding with the guild.

When the guild disbanded in July/August, he joined some mates of his for PvP (not sure about raiding). Since then, we still kept in touch, and he's a pleasure to chat with. Surprisingly he's usually awake late into the nights/mornings too (hence being able to catch up with me).

From my experience with Cathis, he mostly knows his role and the gameplay mechanics/instances well; and isn't overly loot-oriented.

Would be happy to see him in Dragon Hearts.
Back to top Go down
kujo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Cathis 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathis 70 Rogue   Cathis 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2007, 11:32 am

Happy to have you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cathis 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathis 70 Rogue   Cathis 70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cathis 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts of Eredar :: General :: Random Chit Chat is ok here-
Jump to: